Sunday 6 October 2013

Spirit review

Spirit the DVD is one of the best DVDs EVER! I said it was 'sappy and scunny (happy and sad and scary and funny)' It is basically a mustang that becomes the leader of the Chimmeron herd. One day he spots a fire from the Cowboys' settling, and he goes down to check it out. He wakes up the cowboys and they chase him down to his field. Just when he thought it was over, they capture him and take him away from his mares, stallions, foals and his mother. if I told you what happens next it wouldn't be a surprise now would it? I just think it was the best film I've ever watched absolutely amazing and Pixar and disney and all of them massive film making companies should really make more films like it. It'll make you laugh, cry, scream and smile. He is so funny in fact that he said,'Just when I thought I was free, more ropes...'
This is the trailer for spirit.

4 comments:

  1. 2nd day anniversary of Megamegz's blog!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14th day anniversary of Megamegz's blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15th day anniversary of MEGAMEGZ'S BLOGGGGGG

    ReplyDelete